The school’s mission is to develop pupils’ attitudes of respect and responsibility, for others and the environment, within a Christian community. Civilised manners and behaviour are also crucial to an effective learning environment and harmonious social climate. They contribute to the development of pupils as active and informed citizens.
- To create a positive, purposeful, supportive and inclusive Christian community.
- To facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- To foster self discipline and encourage pupils towards independence.
- To encourage mutual respect.
- To provide a clearly understood framework for staff and pupils in the interests of equity and consistency.