This summer, St George’s achieved the best results in the school’s history. Even better news is that we are set to exceed these in the future years demonstrating our positive trajectory on our journey.
The DFE have published Performance Tables which are incorrect for St George’s School. I can confirm that the DFE will amend these results when they publish the validated data in January. There is no impact whatsoever on the results of any of our pupils, this is simply an error on the part of the DFE. As a school the error was picked up several weeks ago but it is unfortunate that these amendments will not feature in this initial data release. Please click on the link below for both sets of results.
Summary of results
- P8 score = -0.20 an improvement of 0.50
- A8 Score = 43.8
- 5+ in English and Mathematics = 33%
- 4+ in English and Mathematics = 60%
- EBacc average point score = 3.52
- 75% achieved a 4+ in Mathematics
- 67% achieved a 4+ in English