Preparing For Exams
Throughout your time at school onto further study and university you will have to prepare for exams.
Learning the skills needed to be organised and how to revise effectively will help you be successful and fulfil your potential. Below are some tips to get you started:
- Start early, revising over a longer time instead of cramming last minute gives your brain the best chance of remembering all the information you need.
- Plan your time using a revision planner. This will help you fit in your revision and allow for some free time as well.
- Make sure you have lists of the topics you need to revise for each subject.
- Each Revision Resource has techniques to help you revise. Revision needs to be an active process, simply reading through will not work.
- Find a quiet place to work by removing distractions, such as your phone or the TV or even people.
Science Revision Specific
Please use the links below for specific science revision material. You will need your school email address to access the documents.